GENERAL AFFAIR SENIOR STAFF/ SUPERVISOR Full-time Job3 months ago - Human Resources - Jakarta - 58 views
• Ensure all Standard Operational Procedure (SOP) are implemented correctly
• Ensure the maintenance of all buildings and vehicles are carried out properly
• Ensure all office facilities are working properly
• Coordinating and managing the tasks of OB-OG, Driver, Messenger, and Security.
• Maintain and control budget efficiency in GA area
• Understanding Expatriate Permits process and regulations
• Make plan, coordinate and report performance of general affair services
• Candidates must possess at least Bachelor Deegre in any field
• At least 3 year(s) of working experiences in the related field
• Understand and able to implement role as a leader
• Full-Time posisition available
We develop and manage safe, efficient, technology-driven, low cost, coal mining operations. In which our stringent quality assurance procedures will provide customers with quality products, reliable supply, innovative solutions and superior service.
This making us preferred provider of coal products for power utilities and industrial sector in Asia