CORPORATE PROCUREMENT Full-time Job4 months ago - Financial Services - Jakarta - 18 views
- Responsible to find new logistic partner for the company as required
- Ensure deliverable of the service as request (based on agreed time line/due date)
- Monitoring & review vendor performance
- Price negotiation to seek the best price
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): communication skill & negotiation skill
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Preferably those who are familiar with Oracle Procurement.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cakung - Cilincing.
- Competitive salary
- Medical cover
- Annual leave 12 / Year
- Flexible working & training
- 3 - 5 days holiday / Year
Since established in 1969, Puninar Logistics has grown and developed into foremost and experienced logistics company which leads logistics world in Indonesia with the capability and competence to provide a total logistics solution through operation of its subsidiaries. The integrated logistics capability which dedicated to meet Customer’s Supply Chain. Start from inbound logistics, manufacturing materials management, warehousing, distribution, custom clearance, freight forwarding and post delivery services. Headquartered in Cakung, Jakarta and having operation sites in Jakarta, Bandung, Semarang, Surabaya, Palembang, Jambi, Medan, Banjarmasin and Balikpapan, Puninar Logistics totally committed to developing and implementing logistics solutions in every site for our customers.